Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Don't people know this stuff never goes away?

 I posted a picture of President Biden and Kamala Harris last week on the day after the SOTU. In case you missed it, he gave a great speech. A defining speech. So, I posted a picture. Hey, why not give the guy a shout out? 

That didn't sit too well with ClaytonMark81. Not sure who pissed in his cornflakes. But he got nasty as you can see below:

I never said anything to this guy. Heck, I've never seen him before on TikTok. He must have searched out hashtags I used. This happens. Fortunately, I have a great following on TikTok, but I speak my mind. When you do that, you get comments from riffraff like this guy. 

ClaytonMark81, I don't know you. Nor do I wish to know you, but I will assure you the feeling is mutual. I hope your cornflakes taste better tomorrow. Or your bran flakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGA dude doesn’t want citizens to vote

WTF is up with this dude? Can you say run-on-sentence? Bigoted views. Weird period placement. What a douche. How did we get on “illegals ali...