Tuesday, March 12, 2024

What do you do when a MAGA guy threatens to put you in a trunk?

By all means, I blog about it. Call them out. Shout it all over social media. Why the hell not? I read my Bukowski today. I feel rest assured that the "poet laureate" of the gutter would call this guy out. 

Maybe it's not wise to call out this baaaaadd man. Maybe he's dangerous. A real hired guy.

My feeling is he's a keyboard-warrior. He's sitting in his basement with Cheeto stains on his sweatpants. If you got within 5 feet of him, it would knock you out. Smell is likely this guy's weapon.

So, "peckerwood," keep living up to your name and cowardly alias. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGA dude doesn’t want citizens to vote

WTF is up with this dude? Can you say run-on-sentence? Bigoted views. Weird period placement. What a douche. How did we get on “illegals ali...