Wednesday, March 13, 2024

This MAGA fool sent his missive as a DM

BillSmith98, I'm sorry you had a bad day. It must suck to be you. You can infer whatever you want from that statement. But you probably don't  understand what the word "infer" means. So, I will explain it to you. You are a stupid loser, and you clearly have insecurities. You are hostile to women. That's obvious. And you made a homophobic comment. I'm not gay, but I know that's your first insult on your checklist of dumbass things to say. It's likely a list of one thing. I guess it's not a list. But I don't want to get into a semantics argument with myself. Semantics is a branch of linguistics that deals with meaning. 

I'm not sure if I can blame you for your weak mind. It's probably genetic and comes from years of possible inbreeding and poor nutrition. 

You have a whole mess of issues. I suggest you seek psychiatric help. It needs to be something beyond meth or Ivermectin. I don't think your "lone tooth" could handle meth. Likewise, I suspect your heart has too many worms in it to be de-wormed by Ivermectin. 

Just so you know, I will be reporting you to TikTok. Hopefully you will be kicked off so you can go back to focusing on being an incel full-time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGA dude doesn’t want citizens to vote

WTF is up with this dude? Can you say run-on-sentence? Bigoted views. Weird period placement. What a douche. How did we get on “illegals ali...